Important updates for 2020-21 student registration:
- We will not be mailing home student registration packets.
- We have a new student information system -- Infinite Campus -- which we will be using in place of Illuminate. You will receive more information about it in the next few weeks.
- For all our continuing students, we will be using your 2019-20 emergency cards for the first several weeks of school. If you have any immediate changes you’d like to make regarding your student’s emergency contacts, please call the school office.
- In late September/early October you will receive instructions on updating your contact information and emergency contacts in Infinite Campus. You will also be able to create your parent portal account so you can view student grades, attendance and other features.
- You can also expect to receive other communications from the district through ParentSquare. By replying to those messages you will not need to visit the school office. We are trying to keep office visitors at a minimum.
- Your specific school site may have additional paperwork you need to complete and/or items you need to pick up or purchase. You will receive communication regarding these needs via ParentSquare.
- Students new to the district should contact the appropriate school office to register.