Superintendent's Financial Analysis Committee
Public Meetings of the Superintendent’s Financial Analysis Committee
The Coast Unified School District Superintendent’s Financial Analysis Committee meetings are open to the public and are held in the School Board Room, as follows:
Friday, September 21, 2018 noon – 3:30 p.m.
Friday, December 14, 2018 9:30 a.m. – 3:30 p.m.
Friday, January 18, 2019 noon – 3:30 p.m.
The “Analyst,” Bob Blattner, provides an opportunity for public input near the end of each session with the committee. Additionally, documents presented to the committee members are posted on the Coast Unified School District website for public review.
During the September 21, 2018 meeting the Analyst presented the following documents.
- Budget Development Process 2018-19
- Agenda for the September 21, 2018 meeting
- Memorandum of Understanding for Inter-District Transfers
- 2017-18 General Fund Expenditures for Coast Unified School District
- Part III – Background Materials
- Part IV – Background Materials
During the December 14, 2018 meeting the Analyst presented the following documents.
- Agenda for December 14 meeting
- Summary of Object Codes
- First Interim
- SLO County Budget Comparisons 2016-17
- Statewide Budget Comparisons 2016-17
During the January 18, 2019 meeting the Analyst presented the following documents.